COMMERCIAL ENERGY EFFICIENCY ...
ENERGY BILLS EATING AT YOUR PROFIT MARGIN? -
COMMERCIAL ENERGY RENOVATIONS:
* Most companies running a successful business focus on "running their business", they don't realize or pay much attention on how much money they are spending on energy until its too late.
* Adding simple solutions like LED energy renovation into your building will save you an enormous amount of money every month.
* Letting QHI perform an energy audit on your building and prescribing the right performance method will save you $1,000's of dollars every year, implementing the right energy modifications makes all the difference and in some cases, without solar.
ENERGY RELATED TERMS YOU NEED TO KNOW ...
* TOU or TIME OF USE - This billing is based on the "Time You Use" your energy and when you use your energy.
* ENERGY CHARGES - These charges are usually normal and represent charges for you using the energy.
* DEMAND CHARGES - These charges are "super expensive" and represent approximately 55+% of your entire bill.
* TOU-GS-1 - Normal commercial customer under 20 kW spike - No worries yet, but that won't last long.
* TOU-GS-2 - Advanced energy users over 20kW spike but under 100 kW spike - This is where it starts to hurt.
* TOU-GS-3 - Extreme Energy users over 100 kW spike - Extreemly painful to your checking account and where you never want to be.
* ON-PEAK / MID-PEAK / OFF-PEAK - You are also being billed on what "Time" you use your energy.
Here's what SCE or Southern California Edison says ...
Time-Of-Use (TOU) is part of a statewide initiative designed to keep the electric grid reliable so everyone will have power when they need it. Unlike current energy rates, TOU rates vary depending on the season and the time of day the energy is used.
Additionally, some TOU rates are calculated based on both your "energy demand and consumption". While Demand Charges generally reflect our fixed costs, Energy Charges (consumption) reflect the variable costs you incur during the times your business actually uses available power.
Watch this short video so they can explain how they charge your your company when you use energy - Alarming?
WHAT ELECTRIC RATE IS YOUR COMPANY ON?
Most companies don't know or even pay attention to this "until their electric bills go up" and this is unfortunate.
TOU-GS-1 - Just starting out your business and your electricity costs are about - $250 to $1,700 + per month.
TOU-GS-2 - Been in business for over a year and its growing, the only problem is, so if your electricity bill, a GS-2 bill is the beginning of an uncomfortable relationship with your utility provider, you are paying about - $1,700 + to $6,300 + per month and you don't know why.
TOU-GS-3 - Well established business, growing all the time but so is their demand charges, you are paying about - $6,300 + to $50,000 per month.
Click here - to see what we an actual GS-2 bill looks like.
NOTE: All GS-2 and GS-3 customers need immediate assistance on energy mitigation, without it, they will never recover from the high costs and any "demand charges" imposed by their utility company.
We understand what you are going through and are here to help!
Quality Home Improvement (QHI), with our extensive background in energy mitigation, demand charges and interval data, understands what measures will need to be taken to help you get back on track so you can focus more on your business.
ITS TIME TO DECLARE YOUR ENERGY INDEPENDENCE -
QHI is here to help - Simply contact us and let us show you the way to a healthier energy future!