Commercial energy efficiency is one of our greatest strengths here at QHIINC, we can help you reduce of eliminate your total energy consumption and give you a demand solution to help bring your current demand charges.
We also installs many other commercial energy efficient solutions using any of these products for many of our commercial customers throughout Southern California, these products help our customers save a significant amount of money every year so they can focus on their core business.
OTHER ENERGY EFFICIENT SOLUTIONS FOR COMMERCIAL BUILDING / APARTMENT OWNERS:
* Artificial Turf - Replace that old grass, keep your building looking great all year, less water, zero mess.
* Solar Electricity Systems - Reduce or eliminate your electricity bills for the next 40 years.
* Demand Charge Battery Systems - Stay out of harm’s way by implementing one of our lithium ion demand solutions.
* Energy Efficient Replacement Roofing - Keep your building cooler, safer by installing one of our GAF commercial roofing products.
* Dual Pane Window Replacement for Apartment Buildings - Keep your tenants happy and reduce energy costs at the same time.
Commercial building owners can take advantage of Federal Tax Credits (FTC), Modified Accelerated Cost-Recovery System (MACRS) and other business related Tax incentives by choosing any of our energy efficient solutions.
We have many no money out of pocket financing options available, some require no credit by using the equity in your building.
We are here to help, simply scroll down and click the “CONTACT US” button below so one of our building specialists can contact you and show you the proper road to energy efficiency.
ONE OF OUR LATEST COMMERCIAL SOLAR CUSTOMERS IN MONTCLAIR CALIFORNIA:
OTHER COMMERCIAL JOBS WE HAVE RECENTLY COMPLETED:
Here are some additional solar jobs we have completed throughout the year, we use only the best of the best in materials so that our commercial customers can yield the maximum amount of energy generated back to the grid.
BEST ENERGY GENERATION = MAXIMIZING BUSINESS PROFITS
SCROLL DOWN to take a look one of our commercial presentations so you can learn about the products we use and other challenges that most commercial building owners will encounter without going solar on their buildings.
Attention all commercial building owners - Do you know what these terms mean on your current electric bill? - TOU, GS-2, GS-3, CPP, if not, you are already in BIG trouble.
Contact our commercial division for a FREE evaluation today.
Call Now - (909) 758-7112
THIS IS ONE OF OUR COMMERCIAL CUSTOMER PITCH DECKS:
30% - “FEDERAL TAX CREDIT” or (ITC) - Eligible solar energy property includes equipment that uses solar energy to generate electricity, to heat or cool (or provide hot water for use in) a structure, or to provide solar process heat. Hybrid solar lighting systems, which use solar energy to illuminate the inside of a structure using fiber-optic distributed sunlight, are eligible. Passive solar systems and solar pool-heating systems are not eligible.
Click here - to see the incentive and to learn more.
34% - MACRS - “MODIFIED ACCELERATED COST-RECOVERY SYSTEM - Under the federal Modified Accelerated Cost-Recovery System (MACRS), businesses may recover investments in certain property through depreciation deductions. The MACRS establishes a set of class lives for various types of property, ranging from three to 50 years, over which the property may be depreciated.
Note: The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 - increased bonus depreciation to 100% for qualified property acquired and placed in service after September 27, 2017 and before January 1, 2023.
Click here - to see the incentive and to learn more.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THESE INCENTIVES WHILE YOU CAN!
REGARDING YOUR ELECTRICITY BILLS - ARE HIGH ENERGY BILLS EATING AT YOUR PROFIT MARGIN? -
ENERGY RELATED TERMS YOU NEED TO KNOW ...
* TOU or TIME OF USE - This billing is based on the "Time You Use" your energy and when you use your energy.
* ENERGY CHARGES - These charges are usually normal and represent charges for you using the energy.
* DEMAND CHARGES - These charges are "super expensive" and represent approximately 55+% of your entire bill.
* TOU-GS-1 - Normal commercial customer under 20 kW spike - No worries yet, but that won't last long.
* TOU-GS-2 - Advanced energy users over 20kW spike but under 200 kW spike - This is where it starts to hurt.
* TOU-GS-3 - Extreme Energy users over 200 kW to 500 kW spike - Extremely painful to your checking account and where you never want to be.
* ON-PEAK / MID-PEAK / OFF-PEAK - You are also being billed on what "Time" you use your energy.
* CPP / CRITICAL PEAK PRICING - Effective March 1st 2019 - This is just another way for your utility company to reach into your profits.
HERE IS WHAT SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA SAYS ABOUT DEMAND CHARGES:
Time-Of-Use (TOU) is part of a statewide initiative designed to keep the electric grid reliable so everyone will have power when they need it. Unlike current energy rates, TOU rates vary depending on the season and the time of day the energy is used.
Additionally, some TOU rates are calculated based on both your "energy demand and consumption". While Demand Charges generally reflect our fixed costs, Energy Charges (consumption) reflect the variable costs you incur during the times your business actually uses available power.
Watch this short video so they can explain how they charge your your company when you use energy - Alarming?
Click here - to see what Southern California Edison has in store for ALL commercial customers March, 2019.
WHAT ELECTRIC RATE IS YOUR COMPANY CURRENTLY ON?
Most companies don't know or even pay attention to this "until their electric bills go up" and this is unfortunate.
TOU-GS-1 - Just starting out your business and your electricity costs are about - $250 to $1,700 + per month.
TOU-GS-2 - Been in business for over a year and its growing, the only problem is, so if your electricity bill, a GS-2 bill is the beginning of an uncomfortable relationship with your utility provider, you are paying about - $1,700 + to $6,300 + per month and you don't know why.
TOU-GS-3 - Well established business, growing all the time but so is their demand charges, you are paying about - $6,300 + to $50,000 per month.
All GS-2 and GS-3 customers need immediate assistance on energy mitigation, without it, they will never recover from the high costs and any "demand charges" imposed by their utility company.
Click here - to see what we an actual GS-2 bill looks like.
Quality Home Improvement (QHI), with our extensive background in energy mitigation, demand charges and interval data, understands what measures will need to be taken to help you get back on track so you can focus more on your business.
IT’S TIME TO DECLARE YOUR ENERGY INDEPENDENCE RIGHT?
Don’t have time to call? … Fill out the form below and we will call you back on your time.
We are here to help - Fill out this form below, answer a few of these questions and let’s get the ball rolling so you can take advantage of all the tax benefits while putting a great natural resource up on your commercial building.