Heating & Air Conditioning
REPLACE THAT OLD RESIDENTIAL OR COMMERCIAL AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEM - ITS COSTING YOU $100'S EVERY YEAR!
FACT: Old heating and air conditioning systems in your home or business represents approximately 40% of your entire electric bill or more.
Reasons to change out your residential HVAC system.
- Your heat pump or air conditioner is more than 10 years old.
- Consider replacing it with a unit that has earned the ENERGY STAR label. Installed correctly, these high-efficiency units can save up to 40 percent on heating and cooling costs.
- Your furnace or boiler is more than 10 years old.
- Consider replacing with an ENERGY STAR qualified furnace, which is 15% more efficient than a conventional furnace. If you have a boiler, consider replacing with an ENERGY STAR qualified boiler that is 5% more efficient than a new, standard model.
- Your equipment needs frequent repairs and your energy bills are going up.
- Your cooling or heating equipment my have become less efficient.
- Some rooms in your home are too hot or too cold.
- Improper equipment operation, duct problems or inadequate insulation could be the cause.
- No programmable thermostat.
- No one is home for long periods of the day and you do not have a programmable thermostat.
- Your home has humidity problems.
- Poor and inadequate equipment, and leaky ductwork can cause the air to be too dry in the winter or too humid in the summer.
- Your home has excessive dust.
- Leaky ducts can pull particles and air from attics, crawl spaces and basements and distribute them throughout your house. Sealing your ducts may be a solution.
- Your heating or cooling system is noisy.
- You could have an undersized duct system or a problem with the indoor coil of your cooling equipment.
- Your score on the Home Energy Yardstick is below five.
These are serious issues and should be taken care of immediately!
What this means to you is ... Your energy use at home or business is below average and you're probably paying more than you need to on energy bills, lots more!
EVERYTHING IS INCLUDED WHEN WE REPLACE YOUR OLD RESIDENTIAL OR COMMERCIAL HVAC SYSTEM -
INCLUDED - NEW EXTERIOR OR ATTIC COMPRESSOR UNIT.
INCLUDED - NEW INTERNAL HEATING UNIT.
INCLUDED - NEW EXTERIOR OR ATTIC WIRING KIT.
INCLUDED - NEW INTERNAL HEATING UNIT WIRING KIT.
INCLUDED - NEW FILTER KIT.
INCLUDED - NEW REFRIDGERANT RE-CHARGING OF AC COMPRESSOR.
INCLUDED - H.E.R.S. TESTING - REQUIRED WHEN REPLACING YOUR UNIT.
INCLUDED - CITY PERMIT - REQUIRED WHEN REPLACING YOUR UNIT.
INCLUDED - (10) YEAR MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY.
INCLUDED - (1) YEAR LABOR WARRANTY.
INCLUDED - FREE (1) YEAR EXTENDED WARRANTY - $385.00 VALUE.
INSTALLATION ONLY TAKES (2) DAYS!
ANOTHER HAPPY CUSTOMER IN RIALTO CALIFORNIA!
CONGRATULATIONS! - To this recent customer who just took advantage of installing a top quality "Goodman" residential HVAC system in their home to keep his family warn in the Winter time and Cool in the Summer time.
Its been getting hotter and hotter these days, so if your residential heating and Air Conditioning system is over (10) years old, its time to replace it because its not working properly.
This customer had their furnace in a small closet that had an air-flow plenum feed of only 3 Inches going to all of their vents, so in the Winter time, the family felt really cold and the furnace had to struggle to do its job.
QHI comes to the rescue and removes their old tired furnace, we turned their old furnace closet into a usable closet, now guests can hang their jackets up in this new space.
We then placed their new furnace in the Attic "where it belongs" and added a much larger air-flow plenum so they can get much more heat to each room in the Winter time.
We removed all of the old "Torn and inefficient" ducting throughout their home and replaced them with new top-of-the-line ducting system.
We then took the current Air Conditioning Compressor (HVAC) unit and placed it around the corner so it would not get into the way.
When QHI installs their new Concrete Patio with Redwood Patio Cover, we will add a Redwood planter box around the Compressor and turn that into a beautiful colorful planter box.
Need a new HVAC system? ... Click here to contact us.
HERE ARE SOME OTHER CUSTOMER RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL INSTALLATIONS -
ASK YOURSELF: IS IT TIME TO REPLACE THAT TIRED AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEM?
Be comfortable in your home this summer with the highest efficiency system on the market at a great installed price!
READY TO GET STARTED?